Company Related FAQs
- What year was your company founded?
- How long has your company served the education market?
- How many education clients do you have?
- Please tell us who (or what company) owns your CRM?
- Please tell us about your company’s leadership team background for CRM.
- What year was your CRM created?
- What market/industry was your CRM originally built to serve?
- What problem was your CRM originally built to solve?
- In addition to CRM, does your company have other areas of expertise?
IT Related FAQs
- Is your CRM web-based?
- Can users reset their account passwords/edit account information?
- Was your CRM designed for accessibility?
- What operating systems and browsers does your CRM support?
- What technologies did you use to develop your CRM?
- Will our data be kept separate from other clients’ data?
- Explain your backup and disaster recovery policies.
- Do you have a hardware redundancy set-up? If yes, describe.
User Interface Related FAQs
- What is your company’s philosophy on, and commitment to, user experience?
- Are your CRM’s screens consistent from section to section?
- Are your CRM’s labels consistent from section to section?
- Does your CRM use admissions terminology?
- Does your CRM work well on a mobile device?
- If so, was your CRM built using responsive design or can it only be accessed using an App?
Pricing Related FAQs
- What is the pricing model for your CRM?
- How much will we pay for your CRM and what does it include?
- How many user licenses come with your CRM?
Development Related FAQs
- Please tell us your roadmap for the next 12 months
Training Related FAQs
- How much training will be required to use your CRM?
- Please describe your training process.
- Please describe how we’ll learn to use new features, functionality, and other updates.
Support Related FAQs
- What is your commitment to client support?
- Can any user submit a support request?
- What are your support team’s hours of operation?
- What are the ways in which users can submit a support request?
- How long will it take a live person (not an auto acknowledgement) to respond to a support request?
- Do you have a priority system for urgent support requests?
- If so, describe. What is your company’s escalation process? Identify which components of your CRM (if any) are supported by third-party technology partners (e.g., broadcast email).
Reporting and Analytics FAQs
- Do users need any technical expertise to run reports?
- What types of reports do you provide?
- Please describe your reports.
- Does your CRM include standard reports?
- Are reports fully customizable?
- Do your reports provide year-over-year comparisons?
- Can we use your reports to measure our return on investment (ROI)?